I am honored when I can help those that have served my country. If you are a veteran and need help financing your home, I suggest that we take a look at VA Loans together. VA loans are designed to help all American veterans or surviving spouses with obtaining a home. Personally, I am a Veteran as well.
You deserve nothing less than the best that we can offer you. You do not have to do anything special to even qualify for your VA Loan.
VA Loans require very little down payment, sometimes none at all, have outstanding rates, and are simple to qualify for. By taking a look at your specific situation, we can determine whether a VA Loan in a 30-year or 15-year term fits you best, as well as fixed or adjustable rates.
Generally speaking, a VA Loan is paid for all at a one-time fee and then can be financed into the loan amount decided upon. Call me today to discuss the opportunities a VA Loan may provide for you.
In order to qualify you will need the below documents:
- 2 years of W-2 statements
- One month of the most recent pay stubs or LES
- 2 months of the most recent bank and asset statements
- Social security card, driver’s license or military ID
Other documents may be required on an individual basis. You may have already filed a number of documents through other loans; however if changes have been made you will have to refile. The Jake Taylor Team is here for you, providing the helping hand in finance that you need.
Government loans come with important benefits that provide veterans the opportunity of home ownership when they may struggle to obtain financing. No down payment or private mortgage insurance is required for VA loans. These loans feature competitive rates and allow qualified borrowers to purchase a home with little to no money out of pocket.
–No Down Payment (0%)
–No Private Mortgage Insurance
You may have the ability to purchase a home with no down payment or mortgage insurance and the opportunity to obtain a fixed loan interest rate that is lower than comparable conventional rates. VA loans are guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and allow qualified veterans or active duty personnel to finance up to 100% of the purchase price of their home. What this means is that the lender is protected against loss in the event a borrower fails to repay the VA loan. For this specific reason, the VA lender can offer a lower interest rate (despite the amount of the down payment) with no mortgage insurance payments.
- Basic Allowance for Housing – means you can use BAH to pay some or all of your monthly mortgage costs.
- No Pre-Payment Penalty – The VA Loan allows borrowers to pay off their home loan at any point without having to worry about a pre-payment penalty.
- No lender fees or points – The Jake Taylor Team charges no lender fees or points to active duty military personnel, reservists and veterans who finance or refinance their home with our VA Home Loan program.
- Construction Loans OK! Can used to purchase and attach manufactured homes to raw land as well as for digging wells and septic.
- Property types include Stick built homes, condominiums, manufactured homes and mobile homes