- Loan amounts up to $3,000,000 at 70% LTV/TLTV/HTLTV
- Loan amounts up to $2,000,000 at 75% LTV/TLTV/HTLTV
- Loan amounts up to $1,500,000 at 80% LTV/TLTV/HTLTV
- Loan amounts up to $1,500,000 at 80% LTV - Allowing another lender’s second mortgage to 85% TLTV/HTLTV
- Loan amounts up to $750,000 at 90% LTV/TLTV/HTLTV Vacation homes to $1,500,000
- No mortgage insurance
- FICO scores as low as 680
If you are looking to own or refinance a larger single-family home, jumbo loans may be the solution for you. Jumbo loans are necessary when the loan amount you are looking for exceeds the conforming loan limit amount of $424,100. Whether you are looking at the property to be your primary home or a vacation or investment property, asking for a jumbo loan might just be your answer that you need.
Jumbo loans tend to have slightly higher interest rates than Conventional loans (loans less than $424,100), stricter underwriting, and larger down payments necessary, so it is pertinent that you request the help of a professional to guide you through the application process to obtain them. I will work with you on an individual basis to see that you have all necessary documents needed, and clarify that it is the correct type of loan for you.
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or simply just refinancing your current home, I can help you with all of your financial needs.
If you have a low debt ratio and a high credit score, then a jumbo loan may be perfect for you. Call me today to discuss your options and find the loan that fits all your needs. You never have to settle when you work with The Jake Taylor Team.
To qualify for this loan:
- Make a payment of at least 10% down of the purchase price
- Provide documentation of your income
- Have a monthly mortgage payment exceeding no more than 43% of your income